Friday, November 13, 2009

Ladies Please help!! Looking for best answer?

Need help from creative ladies!!?


My boyfriend just lost a bet to me in a racquetball game. He was talking all sorts of trash how girls cant play sports and stuff like that. He plays every week, so all i had to do was score 5 points. Winner is the other person's slave for the weekend and will do everything. Can't embrass the person outside the house. I am going to spend the weekend in my pjs and fuzzy slippers. He will be wearing a pair of my pjs and a nice pair of pink fuzzy slippers while he is waiting on me hand and foot. What are some good ideas that i can make him do. I want to make him play for his comments about girls? What kind of pampering should he have to do? Should i bring friends over and make him pamper all of us? I need some good answers!!Thank you in advance for your time and answers.

Ladies Please help!! Looking for best answer?
dont invite your friends
Reply:Don't go anywhere this weekend. Invite a ton of your friends over, also a ton of his friends over. Make him dress like a female from head to toe. Put tons of face makeup on him and paint his fingernails and toenails. Make him do all the chores around the house. Sit on the couch watching your favorite shows while he goes and gets you drinks and/or foods that you ask him to get.


be creative and have fun! :) i hope you have a blast

Teeth Implants

No comments:

Post a Comment