Friday, November 13, 2009

What would you do?

I've been laid up with a back injury for a few months now and haven't had much in the way of human contact. I live in a small cottage that's isolated on the border of a state park so not many folks come by. Yesterday I was on my back deck smoking (I don't smoke indoors) when I heard a knock on my front door. When I opened it there was an absolutely beautiful UPS lady standing there with a package. She was maybe a few years younger than me (mid to late thirties) and had a look about her that just stopped my heart.


The transaction took place in a very business like manner and she left.


Problem: Being isolated I haven't worried to much about what I wear sooo when I opened the door she was treated to the sight of me in a cowboy hat (it was raining, I use it instead of an umbrella), an old grey terri cloth robe and bright yellow Pickatchu slippers my 12 yo son gag gifted me for Christmas.


Guys: How would you recover?


Girls: How would you react and COULD a guy recover?

What would you do?
I would have thought it was adorable!


If she is the type to judge you on what makes you comfortable, she isn't worth it.


She would be "dressing you" and controlling you in no time.
Reply:Recover? Domestic fashion faux pas are to be expected when you're isolated. Back to her: what did she look like?


No comments:

Post a Comment