Friday, November 13, 2009

The True story of Cinderalla?

Well If u read my first question This is my story Plz I need help with publishing it I am only 11 years old!!!!!








This story tells the real story out of all the lies Cinderella told. In this book you will find the story of Cinderella from the step mother;s point of view. With Fun And Exciting events. Loved by all ages.








I’m sure you have all heard the story of Cinderella. You know the beautiful girl with the two mean stepsisters, and wicked stepmother. Well you already know the ending, the beautiful girl marries the handsome prince, and they live happily ever after. Well that was the fairy tale, this is the real story. Remember me the wicked stepmother Esmerelda. I may be a stepmother of Cinderella but I am NOT Evil. “You might be thinking why should I believe a old lady with a mole on her nose”, well for your information I have dignity and you should believe me because Cinderella is evil and to prove to you I will tell you the true story of Cinderella!








The True Story Of Cinderella!





Cinderella may seem copasetic but inside she is as keen as a rat! What am I talking about you all may wonder? Well if you are that confused then why don’t I start from the beginning of beginning? Once upon a time the old saying goes, there used to be a very timid man, his daughter was just born and the mother had just died. It seemed as if his whole life was going to be full of sorrow. Just when he was about to become a man of sorrow, he saw a beautiful maiden walking toward him. Instantly did he fall in love with her and asked her to marry him. And instantly did the Maiden accept. In all this gossip, who do you think the maiden is? ME! Well, let’s forget about that.





After our, Marriage he showed me Cinderella. Oh how beautiful she looked, so fragile, so sweet, but how should I know she was villainous inside. During the days, as quick as summer turned into winter did my 2 daughters are born. Anastasia and Drizella, those were the names. Even though they were my real daughters I loved them all equally! As the years passed Cinderella grew and with it she became more far away from us, and the more far away she was the more wicked she became.





But as it was Cinderella was still my daughter even if she was ignoring me, and treating Anastasia and Drizella like servants I loved her. One day, exactly at 5:32 Cinderella’s teatime did I walk to her room. As I was walking I heard Cinderella Whisper to her self it seemed like and


There I stopped absently. “ I want to get out of this shaggy place, little rat,


This place is so horrible”, screeched Cinderella! “ One day I am going to marry a brilliant prince and with the money will I buy many riches, gold, diamonds and many more. Those are what I want”.





Why! At those words I was utterly shocked, how could my dear Cinderella do this? At this I knew I had to do something, but what? As nights went by summer was soon approaching. The air became moisture, and the scent of flowers and pollen carried through the air by the bees became more and more frequent! Then one day did the letter come. That day I was in the kitchen telling the servants orders when the door rang. I went out and received it. There stood a small man!





His glasses were as round as a plate, his eyes crooked, and his nose thin and sharp. “ Dear Madam, he said, his voice was horse as if he had just drank some coffee, the prince wants everyone to come to the Ball… there if he sees anyone he likes he would marry her”. At these words I took the letter and told the girls. “Cinderella, Anastasia and Drizella come down, I said and with it they did.





“The prince is having a ball and we are invited! (Cheers went on.) Get your gracious dresses and jewels. We have less then 3 days to get ready! Anastasia and Drizella were already rustling to their rooms, while Cinderella just stood there. “ Are you excited I asked?” “Oh, yes,” she said. The way she said it made my skin itch, it seemed as if she was mocking me. Then it hit me! How could I have forgotten it!








I remembered the night! Didn’t Cinderella want to betray the person she wanted to marry and get the Jewels for her self? Would she love the prince if he asked her to marry her? Would she kill him?? Questions jammed into my head! I needed a plan and plan I had! Well, with that I hurried up stairs and went to Cinderella and said, “ Cinderella Come here this minute, I have a condition for you. If you really want to come then do these list of this and then you can come.” This will put Cinderella off the hook I thought.


The list was amazingly huge, it would be impossible for her to finish with out help and I told the servants not to help her! As me and my daughters were about to leave I went to Cinderella who at the time was looking hopelessly at the list.





At the sight of me, she came to me and said, “ You piece of taste less filth how can you not let me go! Huh? I need those riches!” her screams were wild as if she was a mad person!! Her cries were piercing, penetrating, powerful, painful, and pitched! As soon as we were ready did we get out the house! As the carriage was running up to the ball did a lump of guilt from by stomach come up to my throat! Still, I have to ignore it for the benefit of my child!


In the ball we all were having great time, just as we were starting another dance did we hear a carriage run up the drive. It was a beautifully made carriage with strong horses. The designs of the Carriage were astonishing. The Craft, oh it was breath taking! Amazing I thought if the Carriage was like this, what about the person! Everyone was eager to see who it was and so was I.





To my surprise the person who came out of the carriage was not a old women, wasn’t a teen, and certainly wasn’t a family but to my astonishment it was Cinderella her self. At first I couldn’t gather my self! How can Cinderella come? Has she finished? No certainly not! So how did she and where did she get the carriage and oh and that dress. That dress was something. It was blue and sparkles all over it. The word Beautiful cannot express that dress. It was dainty, darling, delicate, and diaphanous.





How can she come? That question lingered on me till now! Fairy godmother they say! Why should I believe that it is just one of the child talks! As everyone gathered to see Cinderella the prince himself came. He was utterly amazed I might say, I mean looking at his face; you can see the words clearly written.





The most surprising thing was the dance. Cinderella and the prince dancing. Cinderella acted as if she did not even know me! What an insult it was! Any way till the beginning till end the prince and Cinderella spend most time together, Well until Cinderella disappeared that is! She left her glass slipper behind, what a joke it was. Some of the people said that her dress was changing into rags? That her gloves with covered ¾ of her hands were disappearing but like I was saying it’s just child talk, is it not?








When we went back home, Cinderella was washing and doing her chores. I didn’t know what to say! I wanted to scream at her but I didn’t say anything! To my own surprise it seemed as if I was afraid of her!


As days went by Cinderella became her own independent self! She became so ignorant and is having rumors spread about us! More and More she became famous the more the voice of hers was echoed in the home. She was ordering the servants to get her food while she perches on chairs all over the house. Still did I not say anything!





Then came the major event, the prince announced he would come to every home and see if any girls’ feet will fit the glass slipper. Girls who tried to put the glass slipper on were squeezing their feet in! Those whose feet are small are eating more than pigs to get their feet fat. Those who have been large are trying to find a way to make it smaller! The instant that I knew about this, did I have Cinderella locked up in dungeon! While I was up in the room seeing my daughters struggling to place their feet in the glass slipper.





Did I wonder why hasn’t this glass slipper break yet??? Still right under my nose some how did Cinderella escape and come to prince and try the slipper on! Oh what a horror it was, watching her grinning happily! I tried to tell the prince everything but why would he listen to an evil stepmother! He made the guards come after me and almost try to kill ME! And for the things that I left out, well let me tell you, those are the things that Cinderella just made to spice up things in her own story!





Now as I am telling you this whole story is that Mad- Cinderella dancing and showering in Jewels while the prince is off fighting wars. Ever did she really love him! NO! Now I need to ask you, are you going to believe ME OR THAT CRAZY CINDERELLA!!!! Who are YOU going TO CHOSSE?





The ENd!





Moral: beauty is a treasure, but graciousness is priceless. Without it nothing is possible; with it, one can do anything.

The True story of Cinderalla?
You have amazing writing talent for an 11 year old! I liked your story. But I believe Cinderella, not the stepmother!





This could make a cute children's book with pictures. Perhaps your school will have a writing contest! Check magazines and online writing contests for kids. Perhaps you could submit this!





Good luck. I enjoyed reading your story.
Reply:i believe cinderalle es the miss south carloinla usa ho.

domain names

No comments:

Post a Comment