Friday, November 13, 2009

Okay, there are some kind of upscale evening slippers I am trying to describe to everyone I know and...?

no one seems to know anything about the footwear I'm explaining. Keep in mind I'm asking everyone I know who should know fashion as well as searching online for a name and/or photo for them and I continually come up empty. So I finally think, 'Yahoo Answers' I know I will find at least one fashionista who will finally help me solve the mystery of the slipper/sandal? If anyone out there is familiar with the rapper Jay-Z's video "Song Cry" the young lady who portrays his girfriend has them on after he surprises her with the mansion he purchased for them. She's walking through the house and she looks like she maybe in her sleepwear and here's when they show the slippers. Also there is a Residence Inn Marriot Hotel commercial presently being shown on television and one of the guests is a woman, quite acrobatic, doing a cartwheel or handstand on the table and she wears them as well. They are open toe and have a heel that is circular. I say they have a wheel-barrel heel. Please help, name??

Okay, there are some kind of upscale evening slippers I am trying to describe to everyone I know and...?
I think i know what you are talking about... No idea where to get them though = | Sorry
Reply:thanks Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment